View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 04:53 PM
RandHrShipper1
Dedicated Fan

First, thanks for that info, miria.

Now, for the discussion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miria (View Post)
The longer she's apparently around as cast, the more I get the impression that maybe Jessica is Rittenhouse too. What if her death was fake? They definitely needed a reason for Wyatt to join the team (Lucy and Rufus were chosen for a reason, so there HAS to be something for Wyatt too), and I first thought it would've been Jessica's death (caused by Rittenhouse), but what if it was all staged? We all know what Rittenhouse is capable of, so I'm not surprised that after Karma Chameleon Jessica "stayed" dead in the books although she was probably alive.
THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! I thought she might be a Rittenhouse plant (in other words, a really good fake playing Jessica just to mess with the team's unity) but for Jessica to be Rittenhouse FROM THE BEGINNING is an excellent twist and I think it's a wonderful way for the writers to go in terms of Lucy/Wyatt. Now I really hope this is the way the story goes!

Now, I want to get everyone else's opinion on something else. The official synopsis for season two released by NBC, seen here: Timeless season 2: NBC announces premiere date, synopsis | EW.com, states the team will be traveling to 1981. One of the rules of time travel established by this show is that a person can not travel to a time where they already exist. Emma and Lucy's mom are old enough to exist in 1981, so they can't travel to it. So WHY does the team go to 1981? I'm intrigued.