View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:09 AM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It is literally the only explanation I can take. There's no way that a group of adult writers could come up with that storyline & think that it makes sense

I feel so stupid just typing this storyline out, but....they had this whole Riley/Maya/Lucas triangle & they didn't know how to move forward & Lucas was too stuck on not wanting to hurt anyone to actually choose. Then they did a storyline about how Maya was becoming too much like Riley, which somehow led the kids to believe that Maya had 'turned into' Riley & that the feelings she had for Lucas, were just a part of that...God, it makes me angry just typing this. Then they tried to add on that Maya also just got close to Lucas to test if he was good enough for Riley because Maya loves her so much.....

Seriously, it's the stupidest end to a triangle ever, & I think it's going to go down as a joke for a long time.
I get your pain, I couldn't have typed that it was so bad. The kind of bad, where you tell your friend to stop and just keep saying, No! When they do something this stupid.