View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Yep I've sadly come to terms with Hollywood's lack of originality. The amount of times they've talked about remaking The Crow drove me crazy
Aw the Crow don't even get me started on that! There is NO way they can EVER do that movie justice! Brandon Lee performance was haunting and beautiful! No way could a remake could hold a candle to that piece of art!

Quote:
Baron and Toluca should be the only focus right now. Stupid writers thinking we care about a fake Roswell

I love that Melinda Metz would choose Brendan and Majandra for her romantic movie leads. Originals sticking together
I agree if Melinda Metz the original writer of the Roswell High books is all for B&T and not for the fake Roswell you know the fake Roswell is bad!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!