View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 05:06 PM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Last June my life changed again. I had left full time work again and had taken leave due to my illness again. During this time I liked to read M/M romances and one day I decided to google men kissing I think I just wanted a picture in my mind so when I read the books I could understand/imagine what I was reading. Well one of the things that came up were the QAF little videos on YouTube - I watched so many of them and thought I need to see this! I went and bought all 5 seasons in one shot and watched the whole thing in a week staying up all night and all day just watching this amazing show.

After my binge I had all these thoughts and feelings and ideas and I just needed someone to talk to about QAF so much. I searched again on the internet and tried a few different things to find people to talk to about the show and then I found and this forum for QAF. I so hoped that it was still current and that there were still people here I could talk to and there was!! I was so excited to find people still talking about this show and people who were so open and accepting and so wonderful!

Since then I have been on the forum almost every day and love talking to the wonderful people on here who are so open about their love of QAF and their lives and so welcoming and fantastic! I have loved being on here and being a part of this forum with these wonderful people. I have loved being able to talk about QAF and exploring the show so much in so many different ways and with so many different opinions and ideas all blending together in such a beautiful way. I'm happy to have been a small part of reaching the 600K and can't wait to keep going

Thank you to you all for your acceptance and support and inclusion in this great place
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote