View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I finally saw the episode as well And it really was a good one. It felt more like The Blacklist again.

First of all Liz and Red. Really, I loved Liz in this episode until the point where she brought up Agnes and that it all was Red's fault. This makes me angry... Seriously??? She chose to give her daughter away and damn it, if she would have wanted to be with her, she would be. How can a person be soooo selfish and so no capable to realize that not all that happens in her life is to blame on somebody else?

This look of hers, when they discovered the "We know the truth." message I really thought she was concerned as well. But apparently, she doesn't seem to be. At least the final scene made that clear to me... He has a secret and he needs to keep it that way. What is so hard to understand about it? He didn't even say why? Maybe there is a very good reason for it. She didn't even ask.
And she is always asking about honesty, now she gets it, it's not enough as well.

The mother of the tech child! She was amazing and the bad luck on the number four! I normally know that but I didn't even think about it when he showed Liz the spiders

The blacklister was good, too and I loved to see the task force work together. I just wish they would combine it some more again... I don't like Liz and Red being completely separated from the rest. It's not my show.
And what's his plan for the arsonist? I have no idea either...

Ressler at the end It was amazing and I'm kind of happy that the guy got out of the prison. Like Ressler said, everybody deserves a second chance.