View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:35 PM
RandHrShipper1
Dedicated Fan

First, THANKS for that chart of info, miria! I have been excited about the settings for the early episodes of season two since I heard of them. (I read about Hedy Lamarr's brilliance in science a long time ago and love that it's being included in a t.v. series and as for the Witch Trials ep, who wants to bet Lucy ends up going through the water test or tied to a stake?) Can't wait to see what the other eps of the season have in store.

Second, as for the Jessica plot point, those ideas would explain the two character names. However, since you mentioned Jessica is specified in the 2.3 script first page and given the fact that the actress is sticking around for so long, I have a feeling that hints at a real return of the character. I'm pessimistic, I guess, because I think that is such a dramatic conflict which the writers probably couldn't resist. They seem to like hurting Lucy for some reason. I enjoy this show so much and the Lucy/Wyatt storyline is one that has engaged me more than anything else on t.v. in a while, so I'm just nervous about it.

(BTW, where do you all find things like the script pages and behind-the-scenes photos because I don't think I'm searching well enough?)