View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 10:34 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just love EA so much, like ugh, them just sitting together on the couch was SO CUTE! Her laying on him. sdfsdfdsfsdfs.

Ephram trying to get Hannah to stay for Amy and saying he cant stand to see her that sad was SO SWEET. Like, BE TOGETHER NOW. And later, her saying she needs him to be her wingman was so cute!
Love all of this too. EA are just so perfect for each other. They are not just meant to be romantically, they are best friends. They do all the little things for each other whether romantically together or not. Amy is right, they were never just friends... there was always something bigger going on between them from day 1, a combination of best friendship and romance.

Quote:
Jake is so boring. He brings me to tears. And hes always disappointing Nina it seems. WTF are they together? I felt so bad for his friend though! Like, what a horrible SL.

The Andy/Nina moments were ADORABLE. Why show? WHYYYYYY.

Bright and Hannah are cute but idk, I just dont really care that much about them. The prom was sweet though I guess.
I guess Berlanti wanted us to find Jake boring, Nina/Jake irritating, and Nina/Andy to get going romantically. LOL I think that's the reaction he wanted from the fans but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with at times.

I agree about Bright/Hannah. They are just kind of there for me. All my passion and heart belongs to Ephram/Amy.