View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 10:22 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think it was cool of Reid to offer to back off from Amy, but it was a bit unfair of Ephram to ask that when he a) hasn't told Amy how he feels and b) when he's not with her anymore. He should tell her how he feels and then let her make her own decision. Reid was right when he said unless Ephram said how he felt there was no point in asking him back off.

With that said, it was so sad when Ephram found out about Amy and Reid. Poor baby. WHY DID HE BACK OUT ON BEING HONEST COME ON.

The Andy case was okay. Not that interesting to me because I just prefer the focus on the main characters. I also missed Kyle this episode weirdly.

I felt so bad for Hannah! Her mom was totally in the wrong not telling her about her father. I understand that Hannah wasn't there for the hard stuff but she should have given Hannah the option to come back when he was dying. Like, what the hell? And how she could she honestly think its what Hannah wanted when she is the one that pushed Hannah to go. So annoying. And now she is going back? Why? She has a good life in Everwood.

Nina and Jake are just so dull. I am just so over their storyline. zzzzzz

The Andy and Ephram talk was SO cute! When Ephram said he forgave Andy a long time ago. awwww.
I also thought it was unfair of Ephram to ask Reid to back off while passively doing nothing about his feelings for Amy. It reminds me of Amy realizing something (gross) was going on between Ephram/Madison as a result of her depression and not being able to be with Ephram. Amy never stopped the EM trainwreck because she realized she was too late at that time. Ephram broke up with Amy in a cold, weird way at the end of season 3, takes off for months for Europe, then returns and immediately wants to reunite with Amy, even telling the guy she is dating to back off. If you think about it... that's not right, lol. As an Ephram/Amy fan I was glad the outcome meant the end of Amy/Reid, however.

The Hannah family situation is awful and totally agree that Nina/Jake are a snoozefest.

Season 4 Andy/Ephram had so many amazing moments.