View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Well well well......

I’m excited, nervous and “eh” at the same time. Brigitte is awful and has never written for Rumple/Rumbelle and David Goodman…USED to write beautifully for Rumple.

I’d give ANYTHING for Belle and Gideon to pop up - in fact I think it’s critical in making Rumple’s story even more emotional. Em did tell Giles that she’d “see him soon” recently on Instagram, so…hopefully.

I think it’s possible it’s his last but I don't know - Rumple's dying so well in advance of the finale seems odd. If that were the case, then would the last 4 episodes be Regina, Zelena, Hook, etc.. facing Gothel? I can’t quite see Rumple dying (especially if he does so in a sacrifice) so far from the end. Now I DO think it makes sense for his last episode to perhaps be 6x20 or 6x21 - and they can still give him and Belle epic scenes in which to send them (as well as Bobby/Em off). I would MUCH prefer that than to see it in the finale, when way too much will be going on for them to get the wrap up they deserve.

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 01-28-2018 at 04:04 AM