View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 01:02 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure what I think about the series at the moment. Season 2 is so dark and it seems like all four of the mains (Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Archie) couldn't be in worse spots at the moment. Veronica and her parents influence (although I'm hoping she still has a plan), Betty now wants Dark Betty back (WTF), Jughead has been insufferable throughout a large portion of season 2, and I have no clue what Archie is up to now with Veronica's father. I don't even know what to look forward to anymore. I am hoping that Dark Betty is the result of pain over the break up with Jughead. Maybe Veronica is playing her parents in that she's getting close to make sure they don't get too dark. Archie, it seems like whatever he's up to is only going to cause major issues with Veronica when she finds out he's gone behind her back. Jughead, the writers have decided to severely alter his character in season 2. On top of it all, even if the four mains find a way to pull out of this stuff, there's still the Archie/Betty kiss that hasn't been addressed. I hope the next episode is better.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote