View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 04:42 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Thanks. We went to Jacksonville to the Vital Statistics bureau and got some death certificates - need them to do stuff and they've been sent up to Boston to the funeral guys and then I assume to my house. Now we're in the final hotel (before Dad's) north of Tampa. I am so tired of riding in the car and sleeping in strange beds!

I'm sorry you're sick Poddy. Terrible colds and flu going around; trying hard to avoid them but out among the world travelling.

Yes, there is a heated pool right outside the door from Dad's condo. It's turned chilly again though - it was 50ish today, supposed to be cool next week. But warmer than where we came from!

Keepsmiling hope your son was able to reschedule/celebrate his birthday.

Fun this motel had 'happy hour' - free pizza, salad, beer, and tea/lemonade. We had a big lunch on the road and just wanted a little something, so that was it! Very nice. Maybe they do that because there aren't a lot of places to eat right nearby this motel? I don't know, but it was a nice touch.

Meeting my best friend from school for lunch tomorrow, enroute to Dad's and getting down to work (and I hope, some enjoying too). Wifi in motels and new laptop working well.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan