View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 11:20 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Amy!

Getting a bit busy at work now, month end is next week.

Cece, did you inform the parents about this? They'll probably either won't believe you or believe you. It's 'normal' for kids to act this way but it's still bad behavior. I literally tell off my nephew for pushing me everytime we say no to him but if he bites me, I'd really tell his mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Lindsay - that's great that you're far enough away from it. Hope it doesn't explode though if there are people who live close to it. Will you get some of the ash cloud or are you far enough to away to avoid that as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Lindsay - yikes! Good to hear that the volcano isn't too close to you! As Amy asked, I'm also curious as to whether you'll be effected by the ash cloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Oh great, I live near a volcano too! But its not acting "Active" so I guess I'm ok!! It would be quite a sight if it ever does explode!! Hope your volcano doesn't explode, Lindsay!
It already exploded. No ash fall here, we've very far. In my entire lifetime, I've only witnessed one volcano eruption. That one is back in the 90's, we got a thin blanket of ash fall, much like snow but it looks gray. Nothing major and zero casualties considering that was one of the world's most powerful eruptions. Here's a picture of the eruption from yesterday. Beautiful but scary.
Leanne - we live near a volcano too but it has been dormant for centuries. They said that it's still "active" but not as active as the other volcanoes we have here.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.