View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:56 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Kiane. I agree with what you said about Scarlett Johansson. I already resent her Black Widow for taking what is rightfully Janet Van Dyne/The Wasp's place in the Avengers movies. But her recent protests against sexual harassment as part of the #MeToo movement, and her criticism of James Franco, reek of hypocrisy since she continues to defend Woody Allen, with whom she's worked with and has never held accountable for his various transgressions.

Oh, and the sarcasm and baiting is just what sum1 does. He's Irish. Hard Irish.

I agree, Kip. New actors do give fresh blood to characters, although some are better than others.

Well, I do agree with you about First Class when it comes to that, sum1. But I just think that Days of Future Past was the more well-structured movie. Most of the X-Men characters were once again, superfluous and just window dressing(like poor Havok and Banshee). Logan is still the best, in my opinion.

Oh, and Jen may not have been quite as appropriate, but then there's a lot of inappropriate stuff I'd like to do with her.