View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:48 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

I love that Tumblr.

buffy summers and cordelia chase moodboard:
buffy, i know we’ve had our differences…with you being so weird and all…despite all of that, i know that you share this f e e l i n g that we have for each other, deep down
d slur tw
Quote:
keanureeveslesbian-deactivated2 asked:

a concept: in high school, buffy and cordelia were the couple that everyone simultaniously loved and feared (and envied bc lbr). they'd walk down the halls hand in hand, wearing clothes that they had borrowed from each other (consider: buffy in one of those 'girls' sweatshirts. you know the ones.), sharing the same lollypop, and wearing heels that could probably kill a demon (and a man). they'd make out all over the school but especially in the library......

YES!!!!! literally this is so real especially the lollipop and THE GIRLS SWEATSHIRT!!! listen the sweatshirt is something they always fight over u know like not actually fight but they always bicker about who gets to wear it especially when they’re just hanging out together on the weekends and cuddling but cordelia tends to give in most of the time bc Buffy will give her A Look like a puppy dog look u know….also they always make out in the library no matter how many times Giles catches them and gets all Awkward and Giles-like and he tells them to stop u know…they’re like “yeah sure whatever” djdkdk I Love the Buffy/cordy high school couple concepts they’re my fave
d slur tw

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com