View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 12:36 PM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Meaning of Life #5 - "It captures Kelly Clarkson’s voice in the setting it seems best suited for. " (Vulture.com)

MEANING OF LIFE
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d
→ #5

Track Listing:
1. A Minute (Intro)
2. Love So Soft
3. Heat
4. Meaning of Life
5. Move You
6. Whole Lotta Woman
7. Medicine
8. Cruel
9. Didn't I
10. Would You Call That Love
11. I Don't Think About You
12. Slow Dance
13. Don't You Pretend
14. Go High

Future Titles:
• “I put the record on and it was like she kicked through the door. We all know Kelly has this big voice. But these songs have so much attitude. She’s not walking through the door, she’s kicking it the f— open." - Julie Greenwald
• "I'm just so excited for y'all to get to hear them cause its like the greatest thing I've been a part of in 15 years" - Kelly
• "This is the record I've wanted to make since I was a little kid" - Kelly
• "Meaning of Life portrays an artist continuing to redefine herself—in the process, solidifying her position as one of her generation's greatest singers." (Slant Magazine)
• “I feel like a brand-new artist. It was an arranged marriage before (a very successful one) but it's the first time 100% of the album is all me." - Kelly
• "It's proud, it's sexy, it's funny. Oh, yes, that's the sound of freedom. It's just Clarkson unleashed." (Pueblo Chieftain)
• “Meaning of Life” is the best album of her career, a chance to declare her ambitions and deliver on them time and time again for her most cohesive album yet." Newsday.com
• "a refreshingly real dispatch from an artist expressing exactly what she feels in this moment, and nothing less." EW.com
• "Meaning of Life sounds like Ruth Brown, Ben E. King, and Wilson Pickett put together." Variety.com
• "Meaning of Life is a simmering pot of warm grooves and powerful vocals, a career pivot to the music that Kelly Clarkson ought to have been allowed to make right out of the gate." Vulture.com

Nashville Sessions:
Love So Soft
Move You
Meaning of Life
Whole Lotta Woman
Heat

Past Threads:
01 : 02 : 03 ; 04 ; 05

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 08-10-2018 at 03:31 AM