View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 06:41 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

ML I join keepsmiling in prayer for your journey as well as your stay and all the dealing with stuff. I am sure it will be very emotional being there with dads things and not him Enjoy your friend and how providential she works with Good Will. Debbie is Debbie without people like her how would we learn patience it is hard when your kids are impacted..... I know I have said this here before but it was such a helpful statement I hope repeating is ok. CS Lewis when discussing difficult ppl one has to bear with said to think of them this way..... "they have a hard car to drive" ie have empathy and understand they are doing the best they can ( now that doesn't mean all ppl are doing their best at all times of course) but when I was dealing with caretaking my mom for all those years that phrase was helpful to me.

keepsmiling s about loosing one of your bible study friends. You have had to deal with enough funerals for now It is a blessing for sure that Jay will be celebrating another birthday given his kind of cancer. It will be a poignant time together. We continue to pray for all those in our lives battling this plague and trust God in His mercy will bless.

Mezz What a treat it is to see you here!!!!! We miss your kind and thoughtful wisdom