View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 02:10 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina!

Well, I'm only saying that the relationships between Kara/Mon-El and Oliver/Felicity don't compromise the characters or the story to a significant degree. They basically made Felicity to Oliver what Barbara Gordon was to Bruce Wayne, the Oracle to his Batman, although they took it further to a romantic level. I've seen the comics pair characters that had nothing to do with each other in previous decades, like Janet Van Dyne(Wasp) having a child with Alex Summers(Havok), which is something I still think was slightly off, but not devastating. And like I said, I don't mind the change they made to Cat Grant, just that they made her older and no longer a foil for Lois Lane, that's all. I don't think Cat was sexist in the comics, just whimsical. Her iteration on Lois & Clark, on the other hand, that was a bit over the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
As for The Flash – let's just leave it at I love Iris and you do not, if it's all the same to you. I do not see the merit in talking about this. You have formed your opinion, you are talking right over me. There's no point.
Hey, I'm sorry, Nina. I wasn't trying to do that, honest. I was just using the original Flash TV show from 1990 as an example, that's all. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was talking over you. I apologize.

I hope you have a good time watching the Lacrosse game. I've never watched that sport to be honest. But my Eagles are playing the Vikings in the NFC Championship game tomorrow, and the winner of that game will play the winner of the AFC Championship game between the Patriots and the Jaguars in Super Bowl 52!