View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 07:48 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

May - oh, what fun! I'll check out your LJ and have a look. Yeah, it's weird with tumblr they constantly want me to change my password, everything got so much slower, it was barely accessible... the only reason why I'm thinking about going back is because of "Percy Jackson & the Olympians" fandom. It's small enough as it is but that's where the most people seem to gather.

Arinna -

Alex - Well, Mon-El is married to Shadow Lass in the comics. They only picked Saturn Girl for the show because they couldn't find a convincing way to show Shadow Lass's powers, that would have been too difficult technically. I except they'll leave eventually with the rest of the Legion of Superheroes since they are on a mission to hunt down the aliens who destroyed Spark's/Alya Ranzz's home planet.

See, I don't think this is a slight deviation at all – Felicity plays such a prominent role in the series that she has never had before. I think this is pretty major. Meanwhile making Cat a bit older and assigning her a role that is frankly updated for this day and age and not sexist, that is something I'd call slight and also absolutely warranted.

As for The Flash – let's just leave it at I love Iris and you do not, if it's all the same to you. I do not see the merit in talking about this. You have formed your opinion, you are talking right over me. There's no point.

Six more weeks till UPenn plays Cornell in Women's Lacrosse... counting the days...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").