View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 02:55 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I absolutely adore Supergirl. See, I actually think Barry/Iris are adorable but the show got too formulaic for me. I watched the pilot for Black Lightning but couldn't focus - the lead character and his oldest daughter have potential, I guess but the whole rest of it is just another re-iteration of The CW superheroes formula and I'm tired of it. The thing is I like Caity Lotz's Sara Lance, I also like Mick Rory but what made those two characters interesting were their interactions with Professor Stein and now that's gone. I literally do not care for anyone else on board.

I'm really behind on Riverdale... episode 3 or so? The only new show I picked up is Burden of Truth. So yeah basically the only thing I'm up to date with is that (because it's only 2 episodes in) and Supergirl. I just don't have the time or patience or interest for much of anything at the moment.

May - oh, that's great! Sounds like you had a great holiday? I was just there a couple of weeks ago but it was for work so. Anyway. Love your icon by the way.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").