View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 02:41 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
the whole kiss was kind of rushed, and I considered it a bit to be like, oh, Rose thinks she might die, so might as well kiss him while she has a chance, type thing.
Yeah, I interpreted it as more of a spur of the moment thing, Rose was on a high from all the excitement and adrenaline of taking part in a battle and saving Finn.. And Finn didn't kiss her back, that doesn't mean they won't happen but he was just as surprised as the audience but I also think the surprise came from Finn not knowing how to react to any person showing interest in him.

Quote:
Finn and Rey have a much deeper bond, they were working together pretty much entirely in TFA, and Finn's concern over Rey in TLJ is so apparent, he's even about to leave for her and wants to track her down the entire time.
Apparently there's a deleted scene where Rose calls Finn out for pining after Rey. I'm glad they cut it because they really didn't need to have Rose jealous over and intimidated by somebody she doesn't know and act this way around a boy she just met.

BTW, there is a Finn/Rey thread on the couples board, not very busy but it's there.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.