View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 06:46 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Enough with the bloody cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I take it you're not a fan of the Mouse? Yes because if they don't, they will face the wrath of Tazz.
The Mouse isn't the best filmmaker, dragonfire. He makes good cartoons, but the two Disney films I remember most from when I was a kid were The Black Hole and TRON, and I wasn't all that impressed. Better to leave the filmmaking and comics to the people who know how, and the Mouse can just sit back and rake in the profits. And the Tasmanian Devil should've eaten everyone involved with the DCEU and the CW shows by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I was curious about the film before they said it was all horror, huh? This is another example of what a mixed bag Fox is when it comes to their films. So I didn't care when this got pushed back, but for it to be pushed back a year shows the film had major problems. I'm just glad it didn't happen to Deadpool 2, if that got pushed back a year I would of gone the hell off lol.
Well, we'll have to wait and see exactly what this mess is about. I am glad that we have Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix to tide us over until then. I need a distraction from all the MCU crap that's gonna come out this summer. They've made such a mess with all their reorganizing and mergers and what not, they might as well just start over once they have the X-Men and Fantastic Four.