View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:30 PM
J-LawForever
Elite Fan

mother! #4 - mother! Is Now Either On Blu Ray/DVD Or Soon To Be. So Buy It When It Does

Welcome to the
mother!
Spoilers & Speculation Thread #5

“I think it's my nature to try and make original content, and that's what I've done, is just try and approach things in an original way, and do things differently.” – Darren Aronofsky

Synopsis

In mid-October (2015), Darren Aronofsky pitched his next project by reading his entire screenplay to Lawrence over a bottle of wine in his apartment in New York and she signed up on the spot.

The movie will follow a couple whose 'relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence'. Lawrence would play one-half of the relationship with Javier Bardem playing one-half of the uninvited guests. Given the presence of Aronofsky, Lawrence, and Bardem though, it might be safe to assume there's a lot more to this than is suggested by that cryptic logline.

Websites

Darren Aronofsky Twitter

Previous
#1 #2

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/