View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 05:40 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Yes, as I've already told you in my previous two posts: the 2014 show was a remake.

Avery got custody very early on. As for the other thing, it was really ridiculous, when Scarlett was on tour and her abusive mother showed up, making her life hell and Avery obviously knew the situation because he and Scarlett had dated for a long time so when Scarlett was hospitalised he went to visit her and Juliette couldn't stand it and insisted on accompanying him to the hospital. Avery left to get coffee (and talk some sense into Scarlett's mother I think) and then it was Scarlett and Juliette alone, where the latter said something to like "you're not the only one with complicated relationship with your mother" – I mean yeah, true enough but really it was some absurd "hands off my man" thing that was underlying what Juliette said. Everyone on boards or tvline seems to be complaining about Scarlett and that she's so whiny and whatnot but I really do not see it, I mean she has her moments, but who doesn't. So in that situation.... I mean she and Avery were friends and she was certainly not looking to steal him away from Juliette. So I think she just let him go though she really could have needed his support as a friend because she didn't want to cause him any more trouble with crazy jealous Juliette.

Yeah, I don't know... what does Spring even mean? I can just see it, my landlord will take it as an excuse to switch off the heat and then we'll go through a bout of cold temperatures till June.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").