View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:39 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Has to be part of it.
For sure .

Quote:
Exactly. I read that's also part of our specific personality make up too. Not just Introversion but your INTJ and my INFJ.
It's how Introverted Intuition works. It needs a little time to get familiar with the environment, people and topic. After this initial set up it starts showing its magical power .

Quote:
He sounds so opposite of the Capricorn Sign. That's just not how Capricorn's operate when it comes to work. He sounds so annoying. I was thinking maybe if his work is really good then putting up with his horrible personality might be worth it. But I see that is definitely not the case.
At least for me not. I do not see him as some sort of genius. Now the other guy in his position is smart, but he also knows to give credit to people. I think that he is ISTJ. He just came to me yesterday with a question and he was like "I am too much into the details and you have the bigger picture so you can tell me if this will be needed or not." He has no issues admitting that someone else is doing something good or that knows something better than him.