View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:55 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
He is not, but there is nothing that he could do. Most of the questions that people ask are related to my project and I could answer them better than him. Also in most cases the Germans specifically ask me and mention my name. Of course that I would answer. Also my former boss did not like to talk and he preferred for me to do most of the talking which explains why I am used to it .
Got it.

Quote:
It depends on how you look at things. For him obviously it's not. For me it is. Not everyone in the company wants to admit the importance of my project because not everyone gets to work on it. K had the choice and he decided to not work on that project. Not that he would have been good working at it. He was not. However this decision might have impact on his salary raise.
I see what you mean. Basically the ball was in his court. He could have chosen to get that raise depending on the decisions he made regarding work. Even if he wasn't great at it, at least he could have gone with hard work and made the effort to figure out a way to be fairly good.

Quote:
Well it's his problem . He is the one that does not get better at it .
LOL Exactly.