View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:28 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

May - Oh, nothing exciting I'm afraid. I work in the U.S again. Lots of travelling for work. And I went home for a few days over Christmas to take care of some family things.

For some reason my excitment to watch on is somewhat contained... I also haven't had much time this week.

On principle, I love Barbara Hershey as an actress but I'm not sure that's enough to sell me on all of this.

What else is everyone watching?

Quote:
They seem to think that Avery is good for her, but Juliette is actually toxic for Avery.
At the very beginning of their relationship I grudgingly wanted to agree, Alex. After all, Avery not using Juliette for his own gain to advance his career but actually acting like a human being with her was a huge part what made up his redemption after he treated Scarlett and his former bandmates in season 1 so abysmally. But now five seasons later it's become very clear that she's using him a lot. And he turns a blind eye because of Cadence, I suspect...but that's not healthy. So yeah, anyway, Gunnar, Avery and Will have no formed a boyband as predicted. I think it's very funny how the writers have Scarlett ask Will about Gunnar and Avery all the time because she isn't talking to them... I wonder if they try to keep their romantic options open (though obviously it could just be my wishful thinking) because from the preview it looks like Avery has even with Juliette joining that cult leader and all. Every meeting between Gunnar and Scarlett is awkward... and not in an exciting way.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").