View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:06 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The parents can be the worst. Some parents just think their kids are entitled to everything and they blow things way out of proportion if their kid goes home and lies about something that happened.

Like, one kid went home and told his mom that I said I didnt like him and wouldnt let him dance during class etc. Which never happened. I told him he wasnt allowed to do tricks (like tumbling and cartwheels etc) during class unless we had a mat out. (For safety reasons). I also never said I didnt like him, I said to him "I know you think I don't like you because I am always telling you to listen but you need to respect the class and be quiet when I am speaking." or something to that effect. The mom went behind my back and instead of trying to talk to me about the situation emailed my boss with a huge rant. It was a big mess and so annoying.

You are absolutely right about parents being the worst (not all..but many!) They immediately take the word of their kid thinking their child can do no wrong and it must have been the teacher's fault!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote