View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! Hi, May! I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and I was in bed most of yesterday and today. It finally got warmer today.

I haven't seen yesterday's episode of The X-Files yes, but I do hope this season improves soon. I agree with you about the premiere episode. Maybe Chris Carter just doesn't have it anymore? Maybe he's rusty from not having run a show in so long.

You're welcome, Nina! Happy New Year! It's okay, I understand you've been busy with work and travel, and you've been sick. I do hope you got to watch the sports that you wanted to watch. Yep, it's gotten warmer here as well, thank goodness. It's gonna get colder again next week, but thankfully it's not gonna get as cold as it was the first two weeks of January. It should be mild for the rest of the month and hopefully February.

Yes, everything about Scully's "meeting" with CSM that put her in a position to get artificially inseminated(if that did indeed happen) didn't make sense. She'd never be in his presence without holding him at gunpoint, so what was that meeting all about? And what the hell happened with Reyes that turned her into CSM's soldier? It's like she's taken over for Kryceck. I'd really like to know what happened to Doggett. And yes, what the hell happened to Spender? He either got some really good plastic surgery or something with that alien DNA fixed his face. I do hope that the season gets better after that season opener.

See, this is the reason why I disagree with all the Avery/Juliette fans. They seem to think that Avery is good for her, but Juliette is actually toxic for Avery. She uses him as a "security blanket," like you said, then cheats on him with that scumbag Jeff Fordham. Some people say it's just Avery getting payback for cheating on Scarlett, but I really don't think it's the same situation. Yes, his and Scarlett's voices to blend better together, and I really liked them performing together with Gunnar. Man, I haven't seen the show in a while so I forgot about 'The Moon Is High.'

I hope you're at least feeling okay, Nina.