View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
I love the fact that Booth was always on her side 100%, even when he was dating other women I find it funny that Cam still dated Booth even after he told her straight to her face that he will always be on Brennan's side this was of course way back in season 2 when Cam first started working at the Jeffersonian and she and Booth were still dating. I think she was jealous of Booth's closeness with Brennan at the time...I mean, who wouldn't be in Cam's position? And remember in season 3 when Brennan was dating Sully and he wanted her to leave Washington DC and travel with him, but she refused to go because of her connection with Booth? That's what I love about B&B, even long before they started dating each other in season 7, they were always very supportive of each other, even when they were dating other people, and Brennan was always Booth's first priority

I will post more fanvids tomorrow.
I don't think Cam ever thought of Booth as someone she could settle down, and I think she even eluded it to that after they broke up. She was newly in town, trying to settle into a new job that had some demanding personalities (ie: Brennan) and Booth was always around. I totally see that Cam saw that eventually Booth and Brennan couldn't be denied, but as long as they kept denying it and she saw that it would be a long journey for Brennan. She found herself falling back into something with Booth, it was easy because of their history.

Yeah, Booth told her he would be gone if she canned Brennan. So she still went into it, knowing that Brennan was always his first priority, whether he knew he had feelings at time yet... But after Alien in a Spaceship, and she saw the depth of their connection, I think it was always on borrowed time, and she knew it. And it's not like she felt threatened.

Only Hannah mildly seem threatened by their closeness... and yet she wasn't as committed as Booth wanted himself to be, so it was never a deal breaker for their relationship.

But Cam, I think at that time in her life was looking for something simple. Sex, as it started as... and grew into rekindled relationship, but nothing permanent. Booth didn't look at Cam as long term potential. But given he was having bed sessions with his ex Rebecca right as he was reconnecting with Cam, he still coming to terms and wasn't ready to settle down. As much as he deep down always wanted to.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!