View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 02:43 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Strikes (View Post)
They're my favourite one that resemble humans, or that humans resemble. My overall favourite would be The Cybermen.

I don't think she is that well liked, even among class Who fans. Both of her stories (The Mark Of The Rani & Time And The Rani), really get much love. Now that it has been firmly established that Timelords can change gender, Missy makes The Rani irrelevant. Before it was revealed who Missy was, I was hoping that she would have been revealed to be The Rani. Moffat said that he didn't want to bring The Rani back, because no one would know he she was. Steven Moffat, producer of the show, who could have introduced The Rani to a new generation of fans, said that. I don't buy it. I think he straight up didn't like the character, that or it would clash with his idea for The Master (Missy).
I would have preferred it if The Master had remained a male of his species, and The Rani had returned, played by Michelle Gomez (or Gillian Anderson).
i agree i didnt know if they liked rani but i felt the same way although i love missy i was confuse to why would they bring the master again he has already been introduced in the new era the doctor does have other enemies and i knew of rani from one of the specails so i thought it would be awesome to bring her back as a villian get introduced to a new character