View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
This is all true...Bright did need to give the relationship more time. But..on the other hand...he knew himself and wanted to be honest about how he felt and didn't want to prolong a relationship that he didn't believe (at the time) would work.
The irony is we know how the story unfolds... when Hannah breaks up over the cheating, Bright wants her back immediately. He wants nothing more than to reunite knowing if it happened, sex before marriage was not happening. Thus, it seems in the end he was actually willing to wait if you think about it. I am sure if a reunion happened (it kind of appeared to be the case in the series finale) they would have married sooner rather than later (to get around the sex before marriage) but be sure sex before marriage wouldn't have happened. Hannah wasn't changing her beliefs and Bright understood as much yet still was on board reuniting.

Quote:
There was alot of fluff...especially the Reid stuff, but I thought the campfire scene between Ephram and Andy was wonderful and I also enjoyed Bright finally speaking his mind and standing up to Harold.
You could tell they wanted to cover the parent/child dynamics in the final season which was great. Fluff included Reid and Stephanie. Could have deleted those two and it would have been better.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 01-09-2018 at 03:12 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote