View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:25 PM
varo_kamry
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris31 (View Post)
An interesting fact is that while Randy is going to be out in CA in Angels in America the same play will be on Broadway at the same time and it runs about the same length of time meaning weeks. Too bad he isn't in the 1 on Broadway. I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
That's interesting I know plays are often on at the same time in different places but to have such a big play that is so long to be playing at the same time seems amazing

Does his new man live in SF did someone say? Is that why he would be in CA instead of NY? Maybe he didn't go for the NY one?
Although that would be a nice reason to spend 3 months in SF, I don't think that was the prime reason he was cast in the California play. Doing that play and that role on Broadway would have been a major step for him.

The Broadway show is the acclaimed recent London production with the same cast of British and American actors -Andrew Garfield (playing Prior Walter - Randy's role in the SanFrancisco production) Nathan Lane, James McArdle, Russell Tovey, and Denise Gough.)

APOLOGIES...I JUST REALIZED I DOUBLE POSTED!