View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:18 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thanks for opening!

Oh man Kyle reminds me of some of the kids I teach, that just think they know everything. But seriously 16 minutes into the episode and we had like one Ephram scene. Did Greg ask for reduced screen time or something?

Amy obsessing over Reed, meh. Not about it. I don't hate them but I find this SL boring. He invited her and then didn't even hang out with her? So annoying. Then he randomly just kisses her? WTF. Especially after trying to hook up with someone else. Not into that at all!

It sucks that Bright cant have sex when he's been having it for so long but if you really love someone you can give it up. Its not that huge of a deal, imo. Though waiting for marriage is a long time. Ephram was right when he said that he cant go back and change who he is and what he's done just like she cant and wont change. So maybe they just wont work tougher. But I do have to say, he didnt try very long to wait it out. I was glad at the end he decided against breaking up with her because he needs to at least give it a chance.

I did enjoy the Andy/Harold moments. Of course. Also loved the Andy and Ephram moment where Ephram pretended to get upset but then they had a real conversation and Ephram admitted he still loved Amy and that he let his issues with his father ruin what they had. Glad he owned up to that.

Jake telling Edna to sit down and shut up was really harsh and too far imo. But I do think he has a point that he can take whatever patients he wants. If Edna doesn't like it then she can leave. As an employee she needs to do her job.

This episode wasn't that amazing to me though, a bit fillery.
The reduced screen time was very weird. I don’t believe Greg asked for this. The Europe storyline might have been the reason. The point could have been making Ephram slightly estranged from his loved ones. I’m not sure but it was weird because I’m almost positive Greg didn’t ask for it. I know Greg loves to direct and wasn’t sure when he started directing. I just checked the end of season three, beginning of season four episodes to see if he directed any (which might have reduced his screen time) and that’s a negative too. So it’s a mystery for sure.

I completely agree with the sex aspect with Bright. I know not everyone agrees with us. This topic has been discussed before. I am in line with your thoughts. I also believe if you love someone you can wait. It’s not like Bright didn’t realize Hannah’s values. Ephram’s advice was spot on.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote