View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:25 PM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

Glad you guys like it. It got easier finding images as I went along.

#2 - 3 - Eliminated

#5 - 2
#11 - 1

Part 1 - Best Pacey and Joey - Related Comments From Other Characters Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite comment[s]
*You may vote only once every round.
*The comment[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net
https://www.facebook.com/DCSource/
https://dawsonscreekdaily.tumblr.com/

Round 2

1. 3x02 - Homecoming

Dawson: Please, no one welcomes a Potter/Witter détente more than me. Glad she has somebody.

2. 3x06 - Secrets and Lies
Eliminated Round 1

3. 3x09 - Four to Tango

Jen: All right. (Looking out the window.) Well, maybe he's rediscovered his work ethic.
Dawson: What do you mean?
Jen: Pacey, 2 o'clock. (Pointing out the window, her and Dawson notice Pacey crossing the street. Suddenly Joey is seen by his side.) Is that Joey? Dawson, do you have one of those little signs that says 'back in 5?'
Dawson: Yeah.

4. 3X09 - Four to Tango

PACEY: Okay, is there some sort of problem here?
DANCE INSTRUCTOR: Well, what did I say about ribcages touching?
JOEY: No, sorry.
PACEY: It’s just not gonna happen, alright?
DANCE INSTRUCTOR: Right. You see what I mean? See the hostility, the way they’re wary with each other. Not to mention the whole bickering and name calling. Now these two clearly are in the early stages of some screwball mating ritual.
PACEY: What?
JOEY: Okay, you got it all wrong lady.
PACEY: Completely!
JOEY: Actually, you could not be more wrong.
DANCE INSTRUCTOR: There’s enough sexual tension here to power a Kiss reunion tour. I can’t remember the last time I saw dancing this bad. True.
DAWSON: Wait a minute, you think just because they can’t dance, they’re-
DANCE INSTRUCTOR: Well, it’s this theory that I’ve developed by some years of experience. if people dance that badly they’re usually hot for each other. The dancing doesn’t lie.

5. 3x09 - Four to Tango

Joey: And I needed a partner, so...
Dawson: So, why'd you ask Pacey? Why didn't you just ask me?
Joey: Pacey came to me first. He needed help with math, I needed help with this. That's what friends do, Dawson. They help each other.
Dawson: That's all you guys are is friends? (Joey nods)
Penny: And switch!

6. 3x09 - Four to Tango

JEN: Funny, you went to her.
PACEY: Well, I wouldn’t say that I went to her. She just kinda happened to be there. We were studying.
JEN: Could I ask you something, Pacey? What is it about her? She’s obviously got something that makes...
comfypants:
JEN: Funny, you went to her.
PACEY: Well, I wouldn’t say that I went to her. She just kinda happened to be there. We were studying.
JEN: Could I ask you something, Pacey? What is it about her? She’s obviously got something that makes boys in emotional turmoil just flock to her.
PACEY: Come again?
JEN: Come on. Dawson’s the same way. Whatever small problem got to him, he went straight to Joey.
PACEY: So, who else would you have me talk to? I mean, I can’t exactly go to Andie with something like this, so I suppose I’m supposed to commune with Deputy Doug then?
JEN: Dawson. Why couldn’t you just go to Dawson? Unless of course you now feel uncomfortable talking to him about your sex life considering-
PACEY: Considering what?
JEN: Your current girl Friday used to be his.
PACEY: Okay. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Dawson Leery didn’t actually know about you and I till what? Two minutes ago?
JEN: I’m not talking about us.
PACEY: What, Joey? This has nothing to do with Joey!
JEN: Pacey, I saw the way you overreacted to Dawson, I saw the way that Joey overreacted to us. I know that you’re having trouble in Math these days, but it doesn’t take Einstein to get the sum total of these two overreactions.
PACEY: You’re gonna have to explain this one to me, because I gotta be missing something here. You’re talking about Joey Potter, right? The one who can’t walk into the same room with me without gagging. Huh? That Joey Potter? There is nothing going on between us!

7. 3x12 - Weekend In the Country

8. 3x12 - Weekend In the Country

Dawson: Yeah, you concocted this whole metamorphosis. You used to be glib and predictable. I don't know, I mean I thought it was, you know, your relationship with Andie, but now you're not with her and still... I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you.
Pacey: For what, man?
Dawson: For doing what I asked you to do: taking care of Joey. You really went above and beyond the call. I mean, you did something really special for her. I'm glad she has you.
Pacey: Let me tell you something, Man. It's no picnic, okay? That Potter girl, she ain't easy, alright? She's physically incapable of keeping her mouth shut for more than two seconds at a time. She's got an opinion about everything. I mean, it's uncanny, alright? So anytime you want to jump back in there, you just let me know, because I am eager to return to our regularly scheduled programming. That good enough for you?
Dawson: That'll do fine, Pace.

9. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Joey: How does he do it?
Andie: Who, Dawson?
Joey: No, Pacey. How does he always manage to get us into these situations?
Andie: It's his cocky charm.
Joey: Cocky, yes, but I don't t think the village idiot routine equals charm.
Andie: Well, he means well.
Joey: Why is he so irritating?
Andie: If you think about it, I mean, he is just this big, dopey dog. Joey: You re right. , It's like he runs through the house destroying everything in his path, and then he looks up at you like, what did you expect? I'm just a dog.
Andie: Mm-hmm. Heh. You know who you sound like?
Joey: Who?
Andie: Me...Right before I started dating him.

10. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Doug: Huh. Yeah, maybe...Look, Pacey, uh... in my experience, you don't come across that many people with the ability to give you butterflies. You just don't. And if you don't tell this girl how you feel, well, it'll be like spending the rest of your life in your own personal prison.

11. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

Doug: Oh, I think you would be surprised at how a tortured, impassioned female voice can soothe an achy breaky heart.
Pacey: Heart's just fine, thank you very much.
Doug: Oh, sure it is, little brother. Sure it is

12. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

13. To Green, With Love

(They kiss. Pacey watches and shakes his head forlornly. Jen sees him and comes up to him)
Jen: You okay?
Pacey: Yeah. Yeah, I'm just gonna hang some of these fliers up. (he leaves)

14. 3x16 - To Green, With Love

PACEY: Okay, okay. Let’s just say for the sake of argument that I had gotten myself into an impossible situation. That I had hypothetically speaking, fallen for or was in the process of falling for the worst possible person that I could ever fall for. What would you tell me to do?
JEN: I guess I would tell you that impossible situations are only made better by doing something about them.
PACEY: So I should just go and declare myself to her, so she can laugh in my face? Great idea.
JEN: How do you know that’s how she would react?
PACEY: I have it on pretty good authority that my rough charms don’t really register on her rarified romantic palette. I mean, let’s face it, I got ‘Duckie’ written all over me.
JEN: Duckie?
PACEY: Yeah, Duckie. Molly Ringwald’s best friend from Pretty in Pink. The guy who definitely does not get the girl.
JEN: Yes, but he makes the girl feel good about herself. He does. He stands by her through innumerable fashion emergencies, he even humiliates himself by lip syncing in a public place, and he takes her to the prom.
PACEY: Where she promptly dumps him for another guy.
JEN: Alright, the question is, Pace.. this girl, that you’ve developed impossible feelings for… are you going to stand by her in a very Duckie-like fashion or are you gonna let hurt feelings and pride prevent you from being the friend you so innocently purport yourself to be?
PACEY: I guess it just hurts, that’s all.
JEN: Well that just means it isn’t pretend anymore.

15. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

Buzz: Who's the girl?
Pacey: What girl?
Buzz: The one you named your boat after.
Pacey: True Love isn't a person, it's an idea. An unattainable idea. Buzz: Who's the unattainable girl?

16. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

Pacey: Her name is Joey. Buzz: Is she a hottie?
Pacey: I'm not answering that. Buzz: Come on, I'm 9. I have years before I get there. The least you can do is cough up a description. Pacey: Okay. She's so beautiful, that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts, and you know right then and there, without any reservation, that there is order and meaning to the universe.
Buzz: She's a hottie. Where is she?
Pacey: Well, she's probably out having the time of her life.

17. 3x18 - Neverland

18. 3x18 - Neverland

Joey: Weird night, huh?
Jen: Yeah, I'd say.
Joey: I was talking to Bessie the other day and... She told me to talk to somebody about this and... I can't believe I'm telling you, but... Pacey kissed me the other day.
Jen: Yeah, I figured this thing would come to a head sooner or later.
Joey: Nothing came to a head. I mean, there is no thing. I'm just freaked out and angry, and I don't understand why he would do something like this. I mean, it came out of nowhere, and...
Jen: Well, if it came out of nowhere, then how come I'm not surprised? You should ask yourself, Joey, if this is really nothing... Then why are you so upset and so confused?

19. 3x18 - Neverland

20. 3x21 - Show Me Love

21. 3x23 - True Love

Doug: Every time that you look at the stars you are going to see here face. You can't run away from her, Pacey.
Pacey: Well, I can try.