View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 04:24 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
It helps that CH didnt date because it kept a friendship and honesty in their relationship outside of the show.

I like that BP were best friends and wouldnt want it to change. i think it makes sense that they drifted apart a little. Me and my ex best friend were a lot like them, so i understood it.

I just think that BL should have been a fling and ended after their date. Lucas could have said he wasnt ready to move on. Then Peyton shouldn't have made that confession in 109 and instead LP just agree to be friends for a bit. Then they still could have hooked up in 112, but it wouldnt have been cheating. Brooke still would have been upset but it wouldnt have been that bad. JMO.

Lucas/Nikki should have hooked up or kissed but not had sex. That would have been better.
I think BP being best friends in S1 was an mistake, but in the later seasons it was fine. Eh, while I would have loved BL to be an little fling, it would have been really hard to create drama there because I don't really see how Brooke would have any reason to be upset with Peyton when BL only drunkenly made out. I think the best option would have been BL breaking up before the cheating would have been the best move imo.