View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There's a lot of reading between the lines with LP in s2 but I think there were plenty of nuggets left in that season for fans and it was followed up on in s3. And CH always had a natural, honest chemistry that just made LP work. That's certainly true in s2, the way they look at each other in their scenes together says a lot even if the scenes were short or whatever.
It helps that CH didnt date because it kept a friendship and honesty in their relationship outside of the show.

I like that BP were best friends and wouldnt want it to change. i think it makes sense that they drifted apart a little. Me and my ex best friend were a lot like them, so i understood it.

I just think that BL should have been a fling and ended after their date. Lucas could have said he wasnt ready to move on. Then Peyton shouldn't have made that confession in 109 and instead LP just agree to be friends for a bit. Then they still could have hooked up in 112, but it wouldnt have been cheating. Brooke still would have been upset but it wouldnt have been that bad. JMO.

Lucas/Nikki should have hooked up or kissed but not had sex. That would have been better.