View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:42 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! Sorry for being so late. It's wild card playoffs weekend in the NFL and I'm watching the games.

Oh, and we need a new OT thread. Do you have any Sikozu quotes you wanna use for a title?

Well, I'm not victim blaming at all. I just think Scully's behavior in voluntarily going to see CSM as if it were a normal meeting seems bizarre. I agree with you, what was she doing in his office? If this takes place in season 7 then that really makes no sense because there's no way she'd take a meeting with that bastard. And it certainly wouldn't be so cordial. No, I could never see Scully forgiving him. And yeah, I was surprised when Reyes turned out to be working with CSM. What happened to Doggett? Well, he's on Scorpion now, so there's that. But it just seems like the show has taken a lot of jumps without explaining them, and I hope we do get some explanations. And what happened to Spender? The last time we saw him he was hideously deformed, and now he looks nearly back to normal.

OMG, from what you've told me, this season of Nashville really seems off the rails. I don't think anyone still cares about Gunnar and Scarlett at this point, and Juliette has just been going from one ridiculous extreme after another. And no, you're not showing your age, Nina. Maddie's storylines have just been that bad, and so is her character. At least this is the final season and hopefully the actresses who play Daphne and Maddie can move on to something better, because you're right, they can sing and they are talented. I just hope that the show will resolve the Teddy storyline before the show ends. And I also didn't like it when Avery quit the band he formed with Gunnar and Scarlett, but hopefully Avery will get another storyline that'll make him more than just Juliette's emotional security blanket. I'd like it if he and Gunnar teamed up again.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-06-2018 at 04:57 PM