View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:42 PM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

QAF Hangman #108

New thread

Recently Played Quotes:

Justin: I'll be back.And you'll come there. We're gonna see each other all the time.Brian : You don't know that. Neither do I. Wether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.
Emmett: So , whoever this demented aberration of humanity was who killed him , do you think they had sex first? Brian: Hope so. It's always better to come before you go.
Justin: He is far too young for you. Wanna dance?Brian: No. In my advanced years I might fall and break my hip.
Brian: I know it's scarier finding your own way, than doing what's expected. Justin: I'm not scared. Brian: You're fking terrified. Just like the night you met me. I was sure you'd go back home, but you didn't. You said, "I'm going with him". Justin: I can't believe that you remember that, considering you couldn't remember my name.
Ben : I'd say we're in great shape for the ride, wouldn't you? Michael : Provided my ass holds out. Ben : I've never known it to fail. Michael : You haven't ridden it for three-hundred miles.
Brian: Remember what I said to you last night? Justin: Yes...I remember. You said you love me. Brian: Then how about marrying me?
Michael: Christ Brian.. how'd you get in here? Brian: My widdle key. Michael: That's for emergencies. Brian: Exactly. If I don't find someone to go to Babylon with me, I'll die.
Michael: It could be us! Brian: No, it could not be us! Because we know better. We know not to believe pretty little blonde boys who tell you that "it's really good sh", because that's what they all say. Ted didn't know that. And he didn't know that you only do drugs with your friends because they're the only ones that give a fk about you.
Brian: We're queer. We don't need marriage. We don't need the sanction of d less politicians and pederast priests. We f who we want to, when we want to. That is our God-given right.Michael: But it is also our God-given right to have everything straight people have. Because we're every bit as much human as they are.
Emmett: Everybody knows I'm a terrible judge of character.Brian: Yeah, just look at who he hangs out with.
Michael: You can't open someone else's mail. It's a federal offence.Hunter: I can see it now...I'm on death row awaiting lethal injection. This mask murderer who killed fifty(sixty?)-eight babies and ate them asks me what I'm being electrocuted for. I say "Opening Ben's letter".
Craig: No father could have ever been prouderof his son than I was of you.Justin: Now you're ashamed.Craig: No..Justin: That I'm not the man you wanted me to be? I am the man that I want to be.I'm the only man that I can be. If you can't be proud of me for that, then that's your problem
Virginia Hammond: He must pay you quite handsomely.Emmett: Oh... no no no no. He doesn't pay me at all. I wouldn't take it if he did. The reason I'm with George is he gives spectacular h . And I'm certain he did not learn that from you.
Brian: "So in other words, for Justin to live here with you, he has to deny who he is, what he thinks... and how he feels. Well that's not love, that's hate."
Emmett: If you break his heart, I will break your face.

Past Hangman Quotes #1
Past Hangman Quotes #2
Past Hangman Quotes #3
Past Hangman Quotes #4
Past Hangman Quotes #5
Past Hangman Quotes #6

Last edited by Giotto; 03-22-2018 at 01:48 AM