View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:34 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

keepsmiling Yes you have mentioned you hate the cold I hope your pipes stay ok! Sounds like you have gotten back to normal after all the company. Good job. I hope you get out soon.

ML It does sound like dad is getting good care. I know this weather tomorrow you are getting hammered so is OC....we are to get 1-3 in and I am having my girlfriend Christmas party tomorrow....only one girl has to drive a little to get here the other 2 can walk. I hope Michelle makes it. I talked to her and she says she thinks she'll be fine. I hope it stays more east than they think Thanks for letting us know about Wen and I am with keepsmiling praying for relief from such difficult 24/7 pain

I went to Liz's and spent the night. Ran tons of party errands on the way home so I don't have to go out in the snow tomorrow. Yesterday was my sisters birthday. It was a very emotional day and I was so grateful to be with Liz. We cried a lot on and off and talked to brother inlaw. It just has been a hard holiday season capped off with her birthday.

We got very good news yesterday and although it was hard not to be able to call and tell Linda ...Emily found out the genetic testing on her baby. It is healthy thus far...no genetic issues and IT"S A Girl Emily so so wanted a girl so now she can relax if she has all boys next it was a blessing on a hard day and seemed special to find out on Linda's Bday. She would be happy for Emily Emily is going to use Linda's middle name,,,Jane,,, for her baby. She can't work Linda into their name but Jane will work and be in honor of her beloved aunt