View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:03 PM
rossfangirl86
Elite Fan

After I first watched the finale, I was very upset and didn't watch the show for years. But in the end, it doesn't change what DJo were to each other or what their history was. Nor do I believe it would change their ultimate pattern which was them always finding a way back together, romantically. It kind of soothes me to know that KW actually intended for DJo to end up together and only changed it at the very last minute. Because the finale, imo was all about DJo.

I watched the s2 finale last night which is actually the first time I saw it and wow. Why is the JK chemistry always so intense and on point in episodes like this? When everything is about to come crashing down? That beginning scene was very bittersweet, when Joey said she's addicted to love stories that don't end happily. And then her telling Dawson at the end that she'd never forgive him. Obviously that didn't happen but Dawson had to be crushed to hear that. I'm glad he told her the truth about her father even though she didn't want to hear it. And he was right to do it the way he did but I understand why she directed her anger at him even if it wasn't fair. She just had no one else to take it out on so she hurt the person she knew would always be there. I also liked some of their other scenes like Joey telling Dawson he was part of the family and even the scene where he told her about her dad. I get why she didn't want to believe it and why she felt so hurt, it had to be like living out the nightmare of her childhood all over again.