View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 09:21 PM
a fine mess
Fan Forum Star

It took me a while to accept Dexter, but I did end up understanding him and felt bad for his addiction. He needed help. And that's another thing about me. I want and love to help people. So I was always hoping we'd see him realize he has a problem and go get some serious help. Even if he kills the bad apples, that doesn't make his actions right or moral. Also, his sister had such a potty mouth. But the show was good and I made an exception. Even if I didn't like her language. In middle school people always joked that I lived under a rock/mushroom for my lack of knowledge about things in the world. I am probably the most innocent and pure person you will meet. A friend was surprised that I watched The Punisher, but seeing blood actually doesn't bother me. The heavy violence I didn't like, but sometimes they make the best TV shows/movies. And I come to terms with dark stuff and remind myself it's just a TV show/film. The only thing now I really stay away from are shows/films with a lot of bad language and a lot of yucky/impure jokes. That's why I won't watch Friends, despite the popularity. We can be funny without the sick jokes. It makes me uncomfortable.