View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:47 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Sorry it's so cold keepsmiling! I just heard it was 34 in Florida! My husband said, with out luck, we'll drive down there and bring the cold weather with us! (And it will warm way up in New England - lol)

Sorry Jay is so thin and tired. Cancer truly sucks!

They moved Dad to a different room (they thought he'd had a heart attack but then realized they were mistaken ) but he has a really terrible cough. We'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks - I hope it will be soon enough. worry

Did a lot of online stuff, putting things in place for our trip and the new year. I dread our heating bill after this brutally cold week! The furnace has hardly stopped running, and Mr ML has been running the gas stove too, to heat up the kitchen/house more.

Oh no PodMom flu from the waterpark! So sorry your family got sick. The flu is very bad this year, and I think they said the vaccine isn't highly effective either (they 'guess' what strain will go around and make up the vaccines). SIGH. Mr ML and I were at the mall yesterday, getting a baby gift for my nephew's newest son, and I thought "Flu season - this isn't a great place to be with all these people!"

Going to have Chinese food with my Star Trek friends today. A long drive to even colder NH! Oh well, it will be good to help break in the car. And we meet at Barnes and Noble bookstore and a friend sent me a gift card for there, for my retirement, so I can also shop!

Packing is my worst thing and I haven't even started yet. Plus we need to book motel reservations for the drive down/plan stuff, And when we get there, I'll have my cellphone and laptop, but no internet or cable, until we hook it up again! This trip is so complicated - but I sure wished we'd left sooner and missed all this zero and below weather. BRRRR Looking forward to some
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan