View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 09:13 AM
BehrItAll
Fan Forum Star

Last thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Great post Stephanie.

I also wish that we had gotten some type of interaction between Ben/Kylo Ren and his mother in one of these movies. Now we never will.

I know. All we had were them feeling each other during the space battle and that's not enough.

At NYCC my sister said to Carrie that Leia needs to smack her son. Carrie said she needs to lock him in the closet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
It's so sad when an actor has worked so hard to play one of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars story only to be limited in future films. However I feel Mark did a great job despite what he was given.
I agree that Mark's performance with the material he had misgivings about was excellent.

Quote:
In Return at the end we see that Anikin, Yoda, and Obi-Wan are at peace they are one with the force and the balance has returned. Anikin came to the good side and was redeemed. The balance was restored.
Which is why I feel like he died for nothing. His ghost is rolling over.

Quote:
I did enjoy the film just somethings I was like ok this is so Disney and not Lucas films Star Wars.
Yea, there are new sheriffs in town. That's why to me this is fan fiction. The only Disney movie I loved and felt fit in with canon was Rogue One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitzgerald (View Post)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQj9RwsKL40&t=4s

As we've all heard by now, the latest installment in the Star Wars Franchise has been turning heads for all the wrong reasons.

Although Critically, the film has done incredibly well, earning the ranking of "Certified Fresh" on the popular movie rating website Rotten Tomatoes. In terms of audience scores, however, it's the lowest rated Star Wars film since Phantom Menace.

To explain this odd conundrum, I have employed the help of Scranton Pennsylvania own "Michael Scott" playing the part of "Disney". The Cast Of "The Office" (Jim Halpert, Dwight Schrute, Andy Bernard, Kevin Malone & MORE) as The Critics of the film.

It's simple and hilarious in the very best ways

at 2:05 when Jim is laughing at the Porgs and Pam has to tell him to stop.