View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:47 AM
SarahJ5941
Obsessed Fan

Going through Lauren's filmology I have everything except Confessions of a sexiest pig (I do have just her scenes), Joshey, or the two pilots that never made it to series. I have them either on purchased DVDs, what I put on DVD and vhs and one that was put on DVD for me. I also have the complete audio of Guys and Dolls. I was sent the video of it on line but couldn't download it.

I like Chasing Destiny. I have the fortune that Bobby put on the rearview mirror at the end memorized; "Poetry fills your heart today and raindrops bring love". I always wonder what Casper wrote on the paper he slid under the door. I've read that he wrote his own poems on it.

I like Vampirina, I watch it with my grandson and sometimes alone. I love Lauren's Transylvania accent. Wish she did more of the singing in it. I hope they are going to make more episodes.

Lindsay and Jen, love your gifs.

Yeah, I have In Conclusion, Don't Worry About It pre-ordered. Hopefully, fingers crossed that the continuation of Franny's adventure will be next and not to far in the future.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 12-28-2017 at 10:01 AM