View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 05:46 AM
WenLuvsJB
Addicted Fan

Thank you for the brand new thread, MyrnaLynne!
I Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas! Mine was very nice with my family. My brother Duane, had my family and I over to his home for a change to have Christmas Dinner, and gift exchange and it really was a lovely time. Usually I do all the holidays and they come over to my house, but this time, for the 1st time in 39 years, they actually opened their home and had my family and I over for Christmas Dinner. I hope we can continue to share the holidays and have each other over for the holiday's Dinner.

I went to see MOTHER on Christmas Day and she's trying to shake off this bad cold she's had for a while now. The Dr put her on antibiotics in case it went into pneumonia, and she's on breathing treatments 4 times a day. She does sound somewhat better, and I'm praying for a full recovery. She was very glad to see me and loved everything I got her for Christmas. She especially loved the warm fuzzy pj's that I got her because even tho' they keep the place like an Oven, she's always cold, so those pj's should help keep her warm. It was a nice visit with her.

I Hope You All, My Dear Friends, have a Wonderful New Year!!!
Biggest Hugs and Lots of Love,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa