View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 07:39 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Bummer there is no thread, I enjoyed reading the past thoughts on the episode after it aired...

The opening scene with Amy was a bit cheesey with her smiling for like 3 minutes straight. lol. But in a way it was nice to see her happy. I actually kinda liked the flirty scenes with Reid. He seems like a cool guy. I think its partly because I like the actor. I dont think I will hate watching that storyline progress. It has to be better than her past relationships lol. Amy’s rant about her sucky life was pretty funny actually and I could totally relate to her in that moment. Her scene with Reid in the library was nice and I liked what he said about pretending like she had to kick ass. It was hilarious when Reid kissed the girl and Amy was all shocked.

Andy was so cute trying to hang out with Nina and spend time with her, even though it was sort of transparent that he just wanted to be around her. I actually didnt blame Jake for being upset with Andy and telling him that they were not friends. Andy did kiss her and tell her to leave Jake. And before that point Jake and Andy were sort of friends, so it was kind of crappy to do that to him. I liked the conversation between Andy and Nina about being friends again and that he wants Nina’s friendship not Jakes. I liked that a lot.

Hannah looks really pretty this season. I didnt understand what Bright’s deal was with the party and why he was so weird about just asking Hannah if she wanted to go. It seems maybe he is ashamed of his past self but he cant try to change everything about who he is for her because it will just blow up later on. There needs to be a compromise. I liked that they had that conversation about how to handle the party. Hannah is really good for Bright and vice versa. They are a sweet couple. Of course there was drama at the party but I didnt think Bright was that bad, he was funny and he wasnt ignoring Hannah or anything. But if Hannah doesn't like the party scene then maybe Bright needs to cut back on some of them and then other times she needs to just let him go and have fun with the guys on occasion.

I liked seeing Amy’s reaction to Ephram being at the party. The fact that she can’t even be around Ephram really says a lot about her feelings for him. In general though it seems we are getting very minimal Greg/Ephram in these episodes. I was glad when we got that EA scene at the theater because I wasn’t expecting it. I like that Amy opened up to Ephram about what was going on. “You hated highschool.” “Not all of it” asfsdfsdffss MY HEART. And then his little reach over with the popcorn. That was so darn adorable.

Harold worrying about Rose I totally understand. Not wanting to have sex because he is afraid it might be too much for this time in her life makes sense but I think that he needs to understand her wants and her needs as well and instead of treating her like the cancer patient he needs to treat her like his wife. I like their fight and then later conversation where she told him she just wanted to be close to him again. They are cute.

I liked Ethan and his storyline this episode too but sometimes these random patients just feel a bit dropped in here. It would be nice to see a patient with a longer arc.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote