View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 12:24 AM
The Darkling
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hear a lot of people are going back to school to re-learn how to write again because of the internet.
maybe this has happened to me too haha and alex dont worry cause ur christmas present is late but its coming im sorry its gonna be late i wasnt doing well too money but ive got more now that christmas shopping is finished

and i havent finished my chocula yet but ill let u know as soon as i do actually ill bring one to my aunts place will be dogsitting for her for a week so i better hurry up and choose between boo berry and franken berry mwhahaha

i watched two random star wars movies old ones when i was a teen for highshool but i rembere not paying attention at all and being bored during them hehe

and how dare u call me almost 30

i hope seeason 2 does really go back to basics cause season 1 was def better A+++

im glad u stopped by dave

do u ship kylo and rey dave?

welll the coven of 8 witches thing is weird and that witch that cursed reppunel and gave birth to alice is very pycho but yeah it was getting confusing who the villian really was there are many haha but i dont mind the new season cause theres some new characters i absolutely love hehe

and since i prolly wont get a chance to stop by tomorrow

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS its been a pleasure posting with u and doing watches with u all year long and this year hasnt be the same without u dave everyone needs to stay on FF forever

stay tuned for a christmas pic of my cat soon