View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:42 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I might have to do that eventually.

Ingmar - What have you thought of Once?
It feels different, due to all of the new characters, but it's better than what I expected before S7 started. I'm certainly missing some characters though. Drysilla plays a great villain.

Jos and I finally started with Handmaids Tale. Ep 4 now. Just saw the episode for which Alexis won her emmy. Wow, she was amazing. I always knew she could act (see GG), but this role is soooo different from GG and she nails it. Emmy was rightfully hers imo. The show in general is interesting. Definately worth the buzz. It's quite dark, so we can't really binge the entire season in one day, but it's one of the greater dramas around for sure. When we're done with S1 we're trying out season 1 of Big Little Lies. We're also rewatching all of the extended Hobbit/Lord of the Rings movies, including all of the extra's (8 hours per film, so it takes a while ).
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.