View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 08:38 AM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

2017 Year-End Reviews: 10 Relationships -MGcircles.com

4. Emma Swan and Killian Jones
Once Upon A Time

A marriage and a baby on the way. A perfect fairytale beginning — it’s one of the most beautiful love stories of our time, and I can’t believe this is the last time I’ll officially write about them for this category. Killian and Emma have gone from enemies with abandonment in common to a pair who’d die for each other. They’ve sacrificed themselves for each other, broken barriers to find one another, and through it all, loved away the scars that years of loneliness and heartache had left. It was anything but easy to reach their happy ending, treacherous roads met them at every corner and wherever they went, darkness followed, but time and time again they both the made the conscious choice to fight for their love. The other’s happiness brought them incomparable bliss, and their hearts were always at home with another. Their love, in every sense of the word, was the purest adoration of all — two lost souls who’d selflessly put aside their pain to give the other the infinite happiness they deserved. For better or for worse, together, they’re magic — a mosaic of beautifully gratifying, profoundly captivating, shattered pieces that effortlessly fit together to create a timeless masterpiece. Killian and Emma’s love is and has always been, a masterpiece; a remarkable work of art illuminating essence of kindred spirits in a way that will be admired for years to come.

2017 Year-End Reviews: 10 Relationships - mgcircles.com