View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 04:46 AM
Jinzle
Loyal Fan

Last night...sigh...what can I say? I was totally cinfused. I sat there thinking I had had a stroke and forgtten several episodes. That's what it felt like. Rumple green and giggling? What's up with that? Some sort if explaination is in order, even f it's just a throw away line. He is not the same man he was in EF so why is he actng like he is, Why didn't he take a more active approach with the DC, instead of being so passive? Speaking of the DC, thought you had to kill the thing you loved most to inact the curse. The curse has been done three times before and each time a sacrifice had to be made. (You'd think soneone would have destroyed or locked that thing up by now.) Regina would have to have klled Henry, which would not have been a solution to the problem. Also, again, why wasn't Rumple more active with helping save Henry. I would have liked to see more interaction between NuHook and Rumple prior to this. Something that woukd explain why NuHook was comfortable seeking out Rumple's help. A sort of burying the hatchet moment. I know that Hook and Rumple are on good terms, but this is NuHook. While I am on the subject of NuHook, I used to think Alice was the Guardian, but I am leaning more towards it beng NuHook. I think both A & A are a ruse by the writers. Zelena? She moved from SB to the same place Regina lives and didn't say anything. Doesn't make sense. I need to become a witch. You can raise children and still look like you did when they were born.